This is a live Silicon Valley event and yes there is such a thing as a free lunch. This is the first in a series of live SemiWiki collaborative events. I strongly believe that, especially in the age of social media, real world experience is key to the collaboration required to be successful in modern day semiconductor design. This is your chance to meet the experts and network with other innovators in the mixed signal design industry.
Moderated by SemiWiki founder, Dan Nenni, this live lunch and learn session will feature presentations by Eric Kurth – Design Manager – FLIR Systems and Dr. Lanny Lewyn – Principal, Lewyn Consulting. These Tanner EDA customers will share their industry experience and expertise while discussing how they’ve solved some of today’s toughest challenges in thermal imaging and high speed A/MS design. FLIR Systems is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of thermal imaging infrared cameras. Their products serve industrial, commercial and government markets, internationally as well as domestically. Dr. Lewyn is a Life Senior Member IEEE, noted author and frequent invited speaker on topics related to nanoscale analog circuit design.
Tanner EDA technical staff will be on-hand to provide hands-on demos of the complete Tanner EDA mixed-signal and MEMS tool flow. Participants can view demos during the registration period (11:00am-Noon) and immediately following the customer presentations.
When and Where
Thursday, October 24[SUP]th[/SUP]
Techmart, Network Meeting Center
5201 Great America Pkwy #122
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone (408) 562-6111
| Registration – Tool Demonstrations available
| Lunch served;
Tanner EDA Welcome / Introductions & Overview
| John Zuk, Vice President WW Marketing &
Business Strategy, Tanner EDA
| Uncovering Secrets in Deep Space: High Speed
Analog for Astrophysics Exploration
| Dr. Lanny Lewyn, Life Senior Member IEEE
and Principal, Lewyn Consulting.
| Seeing in the Dark: Innovative Infrared Product
Design enabled by a robust EDA tool flow
| Eric Kurth- Design Manager – FLIR Systems
| Closing comments & Prize Drawing
| Dan Nenni, SemiWiki
Who should attend?
- Current and past users of Tanner EDA design tools
- Users of other OpenAccess-based analog/mixed-signal design tools
- Custom, analog and mixed-signal design engineers, layout engineers and CAD engineers
- Project/Program and Design Managers of A/MS design groups
- Managers of design teams who are looking to enhance productivity and reduce time-to-market for high-speed and low power A/MS designs
What will you learn?
This lunch & learn provides an opportunity to connect with Tanner EDA customers, product managers and application engineers and see the tools in action.
- You’ll learn from industry experts practices and techniques to help overcome challenges in high speed and image sensor design
- You’ll discuss analog/mixed-signal design, layout, and verification methodologies that offer high productivity and interoperability across custom/analog and digital design environments
- You’ll see the benefits of using the latest release of Tanner EDA design tools