- This event has passed.
Webinar: Improve Device Matching with Assisted Component P&R
July 1, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
The increased analog content of today’s ICs needs more automation and reuse during the custom layout process. These circuits frequently use structures requiring precise matching of device characteristics.
Module generators (ModGens) in the Cadence® Virtuoso® Layout Suite address these precise matching requirements in analog layout. They allow you to create highly matched arrays of devices directly on the canvas.
ModGens are designed to provide layout designers with an intuitive way to quickly generate SKILL® PCell instances into a complex, highly matched, and structured array.
In this one-hour webinar, learn how the ModGen feature can help you:
• Create matched arrays of devices directly on canvas using Grid Pattern Assistants
• Add dummy devices, body contacts and guard rings
• Define routing topology patterns for use by the pin to trunk router
• Extract reusable templates with the ModGen reuse flow
• Increase automation through scripting using Use SKILL APIs
Date and Time
July 1, 2020
9:00 BST, 10:00 CEST, 11:00 EEST, 13:30 IST