- This event has passed.
Webinar: Accelerate Data Set Processing to Verify Custom and Mixed-Signal Designs
July 2, 2020 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Simplify the exchange of data, boost your analytic capabilities, and shorten your design cycles. Using the integration of MathWorks MATLAB, Cadence® Virtuoso® ADE Product Suite, and Cadence Spectre® simulation platform , you can accelerate processing of your large data sets when verifying custom, RF, or mixed-signal designs.
Join this webinar to learn how you can take advantage of existing MATLAB scripts and seamlessly share data between the Virtuoso and MATLAB platforms, allowing for data mining and efficient analysis in either platform and improving your time to market.
In this free webinar, our expert will discuss:
- Overview of MathWorks and Cadence platform integration
- Basics of the Virtuoso ADE Product Suite-MATLAB interface
- Philosophy—Where data is stored and how to access it
- How to phrase queries in the MATLAB language
- How to work with tables in MATLAB
- What the MATLAB interface opens up to the Virtuoso ADE user
Date and Time
Thursday, July 2, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (India Time)
- Registration closes at 10:00 pm on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
- If you register, please plan on attending.
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org