2024 NAFEMS Eastern Europe Conference
April 24 - April 25
The 2024 NAFEMS Eastern Europe Conference will be held on the 24th and 25th of April, 2024 in Kraków, Poland. This event is where the regional simulation engineering community comes together to discuss all aspects associated with engineering analysis.
- We will be looking at the trends, challenges, best practices, and cutting-edge technological advances that will shape the near, and long-term future of simulation.
- On the second day of the conference we will look at how simulation can support engineering design.
During this conference we will have the chance to touch on the following topics both formally and informally.
- How should we improve our analysis methods?
- What are the best practices for the use of machine learning?
- How can we meaningfully utilise HPC resources?
- How can we successfully balance the use of testing and analysis?
- How can we argue for simulation to become even more established?
Join us in Kraków
Kraków, Poland, a city rich in history and culture, is also a center of engineering prowess that lies in a blend of historic charm and modern advancement. With a rich architectural heritage including medieval castles and stunning Gothic churches, Kraków embodies the engineering achievements of earlier eras. At the same time, it continues to grow as a center for cutting-edge technology, research and education, making it a dynamic environment for today’s technical achievements.
That is why we hope Kraków’s captivating combination of historical wonders and modern engineering will inspire future innovation, serving as a catalyst for new ideas and discussions at our upcoming NAFEMS Eastern Europe Conference.Share this post via: