- This event has passed.
NXP Tech Days Detroit
November 7 - November 8
About This Training
NXP Tech Days Detroit provides automotive engineers with two days of intensive training, aimed at advancing skills and gaining familiarity with NXP’s roadmap of ground-breaking products and solutions.
Explore the potential of NXP products and solutions. We look forward to seeing you in person to share knowledge and technical skills that will take your designs to the next level. Seating is limited so reserve your spot today.
What to Expect
- Keynotes by NXP leadership and guest speakers
- Thought leadership panel session
- 80+ hours of hands-on workshops and lecture sessions
- 40+ demos from NXP and ecosystem partners exhibiting in a Technology Lab
- Ecosystem partner sessions
- Dedicated tracks on electrification and SDV
- Complimentary lunch and attendee networking reception
NXP experts and our ecosystem partners will address topics across NXP products including: EasyEVSE EV Charging Station Development Platform, MCU Update and MCX N Series, Designing Safety Applications with S32K3xx Hardware and Software, and more. See full agenda .