- This event has passed.
The Changing Landscape of Automotive Electronics
The automotive industry is undergoing a seismic shift. Supply chain constraints, software defined architectures, functional safety requirements, and the changing dynamics between OEMs, Tier 1s and semiconductor companies, are driving the industry to seek innovative ways to approach new challenges.
Join us on Tuesday, April 12th, 2022, for a special panel discussion as we review the changing landscape of automotive electronics.
The webinar will examine:
- Beyond the current supply demand problem
- The changing relationships between OEMs, Tier 1s, and Semiconductors
- How can the industry develop a standardization of language?
- How software defined architecture is changing automotive electronics?
- What is the next generation of vehicle architecture?
- Advanced electronics as a driver for safety profiles