- This event has passed.
Design Automation WebiNar (DAWN)
We are thrilled to announce Design Automation WebiNar (DAWN) to drive research momentum and ensure our community remains at the cutting edge. Different from conventional keynote and individual speaker webinars, DAWN is a special-session-style webinar. DAWN is formed by multiple presentations on focused topics by leading experts in our community.
Due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), almost all conferences/symposiums in design automation community are canceled/postponed. People are not able to meet each other, learn recent advances, and discuss research ideas. The whole community is quarantined, just like shrouded in darkness made by COVID-19. Thus, it is about time to bring the light from inspired scholars in our community and therefore we are thrilled to announce Design Automation WebiNar (DAWN) to drive research momentum and ensure our community remains at the cutting edge. Different from conventional keynote- and sole-speaker-style webinars, DAWN is a special-session-style webinar. DAWN is formed by multiple presentations on focused topics by leading experts in our community.
“The best of EDA research in 2021” invites the researchers to give talks about their papers that received best paper awards from EDA-related journals (e.g., IEEE TCAD) and conferences including MICRO, DAC, ICCAD, DATE, ASP-DAC, and ESWEEK). This is a two-day webinar including four, 20-minute talks (a 15-minute presentation with a 5 minute Q&A).
April 11, 2022 (UTC-4)
- 10:00 AM-10:20 AM – Hardware/Software Co-Exploration of Neural Architectures
- 10:20 AM-10:40 AM – BOOM-Explorer: RISC-V BOOM Microarchitecture Design Space Exploration Framework
- 10:40 AM-11:00 AM – APOLLO: An Automated Power Modeling Framework for Runtime Power Introspection in High-Volume Commercial Microprocessors
- 11:00 AM-11:20 AM – Gemmini: Enabling Systematic Deep-Learning Architecture Evaluation via Full-Stack Integration
April 12, 2022 (UTC-4)
- 10:00 AM-10:20 AM – DREAMPlace: Deep Learning Toolkit-Enabled GPU Acceleration for Modern VLSI Placement
- 10:20 AM-10:40 AM – TreeNet: Deep Point Cloud Embedding for Routing Tree Construction
- 10:40 AM-11:00 AM – Intermittent-Aware Neural Architecture Search
- 11:00 AM-11:20 AM – A GPU-accelerated Deep Stereo-LiDAR Fusion for Real-time High-precision Dense Depth Sensing
Click each talk title for talk abstracts, speakers, and speaker bios.