- This event has passed.
July 10, 2022 - July 14, 2022
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier event devoted to the design and design automation of electronic systems and circuits.
DAC focuses on the latest methodologies and technology advancements in electronic design. Get ready for 59th DAC returning to San Francisco, California this July 10-14 at the Moscone West Center. Join researchers, designers, practitioners, tool developers, students, vendors and more at DAC 2022.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier conference for design and automation of electronic systems. DAC offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and superb networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM’s Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA).
Members are from a diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations that attend each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and researchers and academicians from leading universities.
Over five days, DAC provides over 300 technical presentations and sessions that are selected by a committee of electronic design and university research experts offering information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies, and technologies in the electronics industry.
A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging companies in:
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ ML)
- Design Services
- Design on Cloud
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Embedded Systems and Software (ESS)
- Intellectual Property (IP)
The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM’s Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA).
WHY ATTEND DAC?
- DAC is where I can learn about the actual problems facing the EDA industry and the electronic design ecosystem which will enable me to expand my research.
- DAC is where I can meet and collaborate with my research colleagues from around the world, both in industry and academia.
- DAC is where I can publish my research papers and influence tomorrow’s innovation.
- DAC has an exhibition that includes all the leading companies in the electronic design ecosystem. It is the most efficient place to learn about new tools and methodologies while engaging first-hand with vendors.
- DAC is unique by combining an exhibition with Designer, IP and Embedded Track sessions. These sessions are practitioner experiences and the best place to obtain objective information on the latest electronic design tools and methodologies.
- At DAC, I get to engage with other designers and researchers in the ecosystem.
- DAC is where I engage with my current and future customers – all under one roof.
- DAC is where I expand my sales pipeline with new leads and gain customer contacts. No other event in the industry provides my company the ROI with the number of new contacts gained at DAC.
- DAC is where I can attend Tech Talks and panels covering topics such as business, technology trends, design implementation challenges and more.
For the past 58 years, DAC has been the premier conference for the design and automation of electronic circuits and systems. Research papers, technical presentations and sessions are selected by a committee of electronic design experts that offer the latest information on recent developments, trends, management practices, new products, technologies and methodologies. Submit to the 59th DAC and be part of tomorrow’s innovation.
59th DAC will be held July 10-14, 2022 at Moscone Center West in San Francisco, CA.Share this post via: