- This event has passed.
Valor Process Preparation Webinar – Process Prep Overview
June 24, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Register For This Web Seminar
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM US/Pacific
Valor Process Preparation is the most complete solution for preparing manufacturing collateral on the market today. Learn about the latest released capability that has been delivered in the latest version as well as get a sneak preview of the upcoming capability in the next version around the summertime.
What you will learn:
- The full capabilities of Process Preparation regardless of the modules you are licensed for.
- If you use the application for stencil design and pick and place programming, learn how you can extend into test and inspection programming or work instructions.
- How the Valor Parts Library can be used within Process Preparation to reduce duplicated work as well as reduce the errors associated with manually creating machine specific part data.
Mark LaingMark Laing has over 20 years experience in the PCB Assembly and Test industry. He has an in-depth knowledge of Assembly, Test, and Inspection, including distributed test strategy analysis. Mark has a Bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Loughborough University of Technology.
Who should attend:
- Existing users of any Valor application, not just Process Preparation.
- Any SMT process engineers who perform tasks to create manufacturing collateral with machine software.