- This event has passed.
Reach the Highest ISO 26262 ASIL Levels with ANSYS SCADE Solutions for Automotive Embedded Software
March 3, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
March 3, 2020
11:00 AM (EST)
While paradigm-changing innovations such as advanced driver assistance systems, electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles are just a few years from production, vehicle makers are struggling to manage the resulting safety and reliability issues. In order to reduce complexity and enhance safety, manufacturers and suppliers must adopt standards (e.g., ISO 26262 and AUTOSAR) for engineering active and passive safety systems in vehicles.
This webinar will demonstrate how a model-based embedded software development and simulation environment with a built-in automatic code generator can accelerate embedded software development projects. The latest ANSYS SCADE innovations, part of ANSYS Autonomy, allow for even more development optimization and reduce automotive embedded software verification costs while meeting the objectives of ISO 26262 at the highest ASIL levels. With SCADE you can:
- Streamline your design and verification processes with automatic code generation of ISO 26262 ASIL D critical software throughout the development cycle
- Easily integrate into existing AUTOSAR development flows to design and generate software components
- Quickly detect fragilities in autonomous vehicle perception systems by finding edge cases
- Improve the quality and accuracy of system architecture designs with facilitated incremental design reviews
- Benefit from the integration of SCADE with ANSYS VRXPERIENCE to perform optimal closed-loop simulation of your embedded control software
- Manage battery management system (BMS) development for secure, dependable and efficient battery operation