- This event has passed.
FPGA Frontrunner Meet & Greet
November 27 @ 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Security at System Level, and what security features we need in our FPGA to support this
The FPGA Front Runners event will be hosted by Thales at their venue in Reading.
The event will focus on “Security at System Level, and what security features we need in our FPGA to support this”.
If you are interested in speaking at this event please email email@example.com
Topics for talks:
- What is Security in FPGA-based Systems?
- What security features do we need our FPGAs to support this?
- Example applications and the implications for security
- (this is NOT supply-chain security)
10:00 – Registration, arrival and refreshments
10.30 – Peter Davies, Thales – Security in FPGA-based Systems
11:15 – Mark Frost, Intel – Security in FPGA
11:35 – Ian Pearson, Microchip – System and Device Level Security Considerations
11:55 – Maximilian Werner, Efinix Inc – Efinix FPGA Encryption solution
12:15 – Fabio Caccamo & Chris Palmer from AMD
12:45 – Ankith Srinivasan – “How and why we use FPGAs in our systems”
13:00 – Working lunch in small groups – “FPGA use models and possible security concerns”
14:00 – Presentations by each group
14:30 – Finish refreshments/networking
- Registration on the day via Thales’s front desk
- Parking available – car registration needed