- This event has passed.
Design and simulate with material confidence
November 21, 2019 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
To design and simulate your products with confidence, you need to have confidence in the materials information that you are using. You need to be able to trust its pedigree and to efficiently and accurately assign it, all-the-while knowing the impact that your choices are having on cost, performance and risk. In this webinar, we’ll show how to integrate robust, reliable materials information into your CAD, CAE and PLM workflows.
What you will learn
- Hear about materials information management: why it matters, and how to implement best practice
- Learn how to get value by making managed, consistent materials information fully accessible from within key engineering tools you use
- See how product designers can assign a material from the company’s corporate gold source and share it with their simulation colleagues
- Find out how simulation analysts can instantly access approved materials data
- See how to support and connect design and simulation solutions from leaders including ANSYS, PTC, Dassault Systèmes, Siemens PLM, and Altair.
Who should take part?
- Decision Makers – senior managers in Product Engineering, Process Improvement, or Materials Engineering
- Product Development Teams – CAE Analysts, Materials Engineers, CAD Designers, Engineering Project Managers