Website Siemens EDA
Engineering Services Engineer-SISW-PLM
We are seeking an entry-level engineer for the Engineering Services team to provide engineering consulting and problem solving for automotive and industrial machinery customers using model-based systems engineering.
The position involves executing and handling small, low-complex projects for customers while working under close supervision of the Siemens services project manager. The engineer will use specific engineering tools that span across engineering subject areas to facilitate task execution. It is encouraged that the engineer will collaborate with customers and engineers to provide technical guidance and technology transfer in the application of design techniques and system procedures related to functional engineering of automotive vehicles and industrial machines. In addition, the engineer also provides business and technical feedback to Siemens business development and project management teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education And Experience:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or a similar engineering field with 1 year of experience in simulation-based analysis of automotive vehicles or industrial machines.
- Experience developing and implementing simulation-based design analysis and virtual testing.
- Proven expertise in physical system modeling and testing for machines using tools such as Amesim and MATLAB/Simulink.
- Some exposure to automotive design tools and processes that enable and support Model Based Engineering activities.
- Proven problem solving skills in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.