CEVA Software Engineering Group is looking for highly motivated Software engineer to join our team and be part of CEVA’s next generation of state-of-the-art NeuProM Machine learning accelerator.
The team design, develop and preform modelling of the NeuProM simulators using C++, and takes an active role in the design of future architectures.
The team collaborates with many other teams in CEVA on a day to day basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and Develop NeuProM blocks in the simulator
- Collaborate with other teams in CEVA to design new features
- Fine tune and optimize Simulator cycle measurements compared to hardware results
- Comply with CEVA’s high coding standards and work methodologies
- B.Sc Computer science, or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science theory along with practical software devolvement skills.
- 1-3 years of work experience
- C++ programming and debugging skills
- Ability to design as part of a group
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with other groups across CEVA
- Attention to details and accuracy
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.