- This event has passed.
Webinar: QuantumATK U-2022.12 Release: Highlights of New and Enhanced Features
Join our FREE online event to learn about the latest features and performance enhancements in the QuantumATK U-2022.12 product release.
See how QuantumATK can provide impactful ROI on:
- Quality of Results: Combination of PAW + LCAO where the highest DFT precision is required
- Turnaround Time: Using machine-learning, HKMG and MTJ structures can now be generated in hours instead months
- Ease of Use: New and easy way to build complex workflows directly in NanoLab
Discover these features with highlights below:
- Machine-Learned (ML) Force Fields
- R2SCAN Exchange-Correlation Functional
- Updates Related to Molecular Dynamics and Force Fields
- Defect-Assisted Recombination from DFT Calculations
- PAW (Projector Augmented Wave) method for LCAO
- New Workflow Builder
- Atomistic Spin Dynamics – Integration with Vampire
- Modelling of Homogeneous Electric Fields in DFT
- COSMO and COSMO-RS
Extended Q&A session with interactive live-demo.
- Petr Khomyakov, PhD – Senior Applications Engineer
- Tue Gunst, PhD – Senior R&D and Applications Engineer
- Bo Lü, PhD – R&D Engineer
- Vaida Arcisauskaite, PhD – Senior Scientific Communication Specialist
You are welcome to ask questions throughout the webinar or at the end during the Q&A session.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.Share this post via: