- This event has passed.
28th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC)
January 16 - January 19
ASP-DAC is the largest conference in Asia and South-Pacific regions on Electronic Design Automation (EDA) area for VLSI and systems. ASP-DAC has been started at 1995 and this ASP-DAC 2023 is 28th conference. ASP-DAC 2023 offers you an ideal opportunity to touch the recent technologies and the future directions on the LSI design and design automation areas by technical papers and tutorials. ASP-DAC also holds Designers’ Forum to make presentations about the latest designs for designers. Please do not miss ASP-DAC 2023.
- Date: Jan. 16-19, 2023
- Place: Tokyo Odaiba Miraikan, Japan
- General Chair: Atsushi Takahashi (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Technical Program Chair: Gi-Joon Nam (IBM Research, USA)
- Design Contest Co-Chairs: Mahfuzul Islam (Kyoto University, Japan), Akira Tsuchiya (The University of Shiga Prefecture, Japan)
The format of the conference is hybrid but mainly in-person for speakers. All speakers are expected to attend ASP-DAC 2023 physically unless a speaker has some inevitable reasons such as medical reasons and government orders.
Restrictions on new entry into Japan due to COVID-19 have been relaxed since October 11, 2022. Please check the following announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
List of Accepted Papers
Please see the following page, and follow the instructions.
- Preparation Guide for Technical Paper Submission
- Preparation Guide for University LSI Design Contest