- This event has passed.
WAFERS TO WALL STREET—A Semiconductor Outlook
October 22, 2021
8:30 am – 11:00 am
Virtual Event, Pacific Time
Emerging Markets & Technologies Driving Significant Investment Globally
Major investments are developing in semiconductor fab capacity expansion globally and North America. Join industry colleagues online Friday, October 22, for a thought-provoking, VIRTUAL forum on the outlook, competitive environment, market, and technology trends driving fab expansion investment in the semiconductor industry. The discussion includes an analysis of the opportunities and challenges presented by end market drivers.
Hear our panel of industry and Wall Street experts discuss the latest technology trends, the global competitive environment, and the decision-making process for regional and state-level investments. Topics include:
- Market and Technology Trends Driving New Investment
- Emerging Technologies, Integration Schemes, and Manufacturing Processes
- Economic, Geopolitical, and the Global Competitive Environment (includes US-China Tensions)
- Factors that Influence Global and State-Level Decisions on Where Fab Investment Occurs
- Venture Capitalism in the Industry and Growth Trends
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage
- And more
Explore industry trends from the economic, market, technology, and manufacturing perspectives, plus valuable information from the viewpoint of each speaker.