- This event has passed.
Tessent DDYA – Improving the throughput of volume scan diagnosis by 10X using dynamic partitioning
July 14 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Learn how to achieve efficient utilization of hardware resources for volume scan diagnosis. This web seminar will be conducted by an expert in design-for-test and automated test pattern generation.
What You Will Learn
- The basics of scan test and scan diagnosis
- How scan diagnosis is being used for yield analysis and to guide failure analysis
- How volume scan diagnosis data is being used to construct defect paretos
- How new technology can make efficient use of hardware resources to enable faster availability of this data
Who Should Attend
- Product engineers
- Quality engineers
- Operations managers who need to improve the efficiency of volume scan diagnosis for physical or electrical failure analysis, fault isolation, yield ramp, and yield learning.
- Scan test basics
- Scan diagnosis
- Defect pareto creation using volume scan diagnosis
- Efficient utilization of hardware resources for volume scan diagnosis