- This event has passed.
Tessent DDYA – Improving the throughput of volume scan diagnosis by 10X using dynamic partitioning
July 14, 2020 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Learn how to achieve efficient utilization of hardware resources for volume scan diagnosis. This web seminar will be conducted by an expert in design-for-test and automated test pattern generation.
What You Will Learn
- The basics of scan test and scan diagnosis
- How scan diagnosis is being used for yield analysis and to guide failure analysis
- How volume scan diagnosis data is being used to construct defect paretos
- How new technology can make efficient use of hardware resources to enable faster availability of this data
Who Should Attend
- Product engineers
- Quality engineers
- Operations managers who need to improve the efficiency of volume scan diagnosis for physical or electrical failure analysis, fault isolation, yield ramp, and yield learning.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jayant D’SouzaJayant D’Souza is the technical product manager for silicon learning products in the Silicon Test Solutions Group at Mentor Graphics. He has about 15 years of experience in the design-for-test (DFT), automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), scan diagnosis and yield learning areas. He is currently focused on the application of DFT and scan on defect diagnosis and yield learning. Jayant holds an MSEE degree from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (USA).
- Scan test basics
- Scan diagnosis
- Defect pareto creation using volume scan diagnosis
- Efficient utilization of hardware resources for volume scan diagnosis