May 15 - May 16
The Next Step in Growing Your Manufacturing Business.
Western Canada’s premier platform to explore ideas and opportunities that fuel smart manufacturing adoption and innovation.
Specifically tailored to Western Canadian small and mid-sized manufacturing companies, this exciting exhibition will feature:
- 40,000+ square feet of exhibitions to meet with vendors and learn about exciting new technology.
- Keynotes and discussion panels on two stages.
- Two Conferences: Additive Manufacturing and Process Improvement
- Tech Talks educational sessions
- Industry Networking Reception
Top reasons for manufacturers to attend the SmartMTX:
- Connect with solution providers and integrate into the manufacturing ecosystem by meeting local innovation resources, funding and support programs.
- Learn as you attend Tech Talks and the Additive Manufacturing Sub-Conference to identify the right Smart Manufacturing technology to advance your manufacturing operations!
- Gain Understanding of the applications, benefits, business case, and roadmap for implementing Smart Manufacturing.
- Participate or listen in on industry expert panels and join the discussions on topics related to Smart Manufacturing adoption.
- Network with other like-minded manufacturers while attending the Industry Gala and discuss opportunities, successes, and challenges.
- Influence and provide input towards the development of manufacturing focused process improvement initiatives with the Lean Sub-Conference.