Simulate at the Speed of Design 2024
How to Shorten Development Time and Reduce Costs for Your Next Product
If your team utilizes Altair® InspireTM, SimSolid®, and SimLab® in the early stages of product development to improve product performance, or manufacturing simulation like Altair® InspireTM Cast, Altair® InspireTM Form to bring your concepts to market faster, we would like to invite you to share your story with an international audience via this virtual event on May 16, 2024.
Following on from Altair’s highly popular “Simulate at the Speed of Design” events in 2023, 2021, and 2020, this free-to-attend virtual showcase aims to highlight design and manufacturing teams that have adopted simulation technologies and brought them to the forefront of their development process, developing more mature designs earlier, shortening product develop time and reducing risk and cost. With an expected audience of over 2,000+ engineers and designers globally, this event represents a fantastic opportunity to promote your company’s capabilities and innovations.
If you can discuss any of the topics below, we would like to hear from you.
- Adoption of simulation or the move away from simulation in the CAD system.
- Concept development, topology optimization, or design for manufacture in Inspire.
- Rapid structural analysis in SimSolid for parts or large assemblies.
- Drop test, thermal, CFD, fatigue, or combined multiphysics analysis inSimLab manufacturing feasibility and
- Process Simulation with Inspire Cast, Inspire Form, Inspire Mold, or Inspire Print3D.
- We will need a short abstract of your presentation by February 14, 2024.
- Your presentation would be pre-recorded ahead of the event and played back live at a specified time. The presentation can consist of slides and/or demonstrations of the software on a non-confidential component or assembly, revealing how the tools benefit your design process. We also invite you to join a live 5-minute Q&A session after the presentation.