Jasper User Group Conference 2020
October 21 - October 22
A Digital Event – October 21 – 22
Ready to share and discuss the latest design and verification best practices with your peers from around the world?
It’s time for our annual Jasper® User Group Conference. This in-depth technical conference connects designers, verification engineers, and engineering managers from around the world to share the latest design and verification practices based on Cadence® JasperGold® formal verification technologies and methodologies. The Jasper User Group Conference has become the premier industry event for formal experts and beginners alike to learn from each other how to successfully and practically apply formal methods.
Given the current global situation, we have decided well in advance that this year’s Jasper User Group Conference will be a virtual event. As with the in-person events of past years, expert-to-expert interaction will be enabled through the platform both as Q&A sessions after presentations, Cadence technology demonstrations, and other virtual discussions.
Conference highlights include:
- User presentations on core technologies, applications, and flows
- Roadmap discussions
- New technology demos
- Executive keynotes
- Best presentation awards
Submit an Abstract
User presentations typically make up at least three-quarters of the conference agenda. We’re seeking your unique perspectives on using JasperGold® technologies and methodologies to achieve better results. These presentations exhibit a combination of technical depth and real-life experiences, both benefits and lessons learned, that make the Jasper User Group Conference the unique event it is.
If your presentation is accepted, you can:
- Increase industry visibility for you and your team’s field of expertise
- Earn wide acclaim with a Best Presentation Award nomination
Please submit your abstract for consideration by 5:00pm (PDT) on Friday, August 28, 2020.
Hot Topics for 2020
- Best practices to achieve formal signoff
- Safety and security verification
- Sequential equivalence checking
- Deep deadlock and bug hunting
- Regression management and optimization
- Orchestration, formal regressions, and optimizing compute resources
- Complex proofs, abstraction, and reduction techniques
- Processor ISA verification
- Protocol verification with assertion-based VIP
- Blending formal and dynamic verification flows
- Driving broader adoption of formal methods
- Formal verification for design teams
- Novel applications for formal verification
- October 21
- October 22
- Event Tags:
- cadence, jasper user group