- This event has passed.
Introduction to Ansys OpticStudio STAR Module
July 28, 2022
This webinar introduces the STAR module of Ansys OpticStudio and how it can be used for structural and thermal analysis.
July 28, 2022
6 AM EDT / 11 AM BST / 3:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
The OpticStudio Structural, Thermal, Analysis and Results (STAR) Module makes it simple to import structural and thermal data into OpticStudio workflows, yielding significant time savings and new possibilities for system analysis.
This webinar shows how our integrated tools, including the new OpticStudio STAR Module, help streamline the workflow by reducing the time, expertise, and risk of errors associated with incorporating STOP analysis into high-power system design.
What you will learn
- What is the structural and thermal analysis regarding optical system design?
- How can Ansys STAR module help with an optical system’s structural and thermal analysis?
- How STAR module combined with OpticStudio improve the workflow between optical and structural engineers?
- What types of analysis can be performed with the STAR Module?
- What type of finite element analysis (FEA) data and file format is used for structural and thermal deformation in the STAR module?
Who should attend
Current users or anyone exploring the possibilities with the newest release of Ansys OpticStudio.
Udit Kumar, Application Engineer II, ANSYSShare this post via: