Jennifer DiMatteo is a Technical Consulting Engineer for Intel developer tools, providing customer support with a focus on performance optimization using the analyzer tools. Prior to joining Intel in 2015, she spent 14 years developing public safety software and two years doing a little of everything. Jennifer holds a B.S. in Software Engineering Technology from the Oregon Institute of Technology.
- This event has passed.
Easier Profiling of Cloud, Cluster and Embedded Systems using a Profiling Server
February 10, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Profiling software on remote systems can be difficult. Discover how the Intel® VTune™ Profiler Server can simplify profiling of HPC clusters over low-bandwidth connections, making it easier to collect, analyze and share performance data.
Profiling software on remote systems, especially transient and cloud systems, can be difficult. Installation of drivers and collectors, low-bandwidth connections and data management all present challenges.
The Intel® VTune™ Profiler Server can help HPC developers tackle these obstacles.
In this session, Intel Technical Consulting Engineer Jennifer DiMatteo will explain how the Intel® VTune™ Profiler Server (part of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit) helps simplify cluster profiling and manage results for team access.
She’ll provide a “how-to” with a live demonstration of the Intel VTune Profiler Server on Amazon Web Services, which will include:
- Using the tool’s graphical user interface to profile HPC clusters over low-bandwidth connections
- Collecting and analyzing performance data
- Sharing the performance data and results with others
Download the software
Get Intel® VTune™ Profiler as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, the foundational set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.