Ansys 2022 R2: What’s New in Ansys Maxwell
August 16 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Come and learn about the latest updates and newest functionality for Ansys Maxwell. The 2022 R2 updates include:
- Improved magnetic latching analysis
- New ROM for induction machines
- Significant computational improvements to skew modeling
August 16, 2022
11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
About this Event
The 2022 R2 update for Ansys Maxwell includes multiple updates such as improvements to magnetic latching analysis, Core-loss dependent Reduced Order Modeling for Induction machines, and numerous enhancements to Skew modeling. We’ll share details of these new capabilities and their applicability to further design projects for electromechanical components or complete electric machines. We continue to lead the EDA market in a low-frequency electromagnetic simulation of electromechanical systems through these updates.
What you will learn
- Magnetic Latching Analysis Workflow with Ansys Motion – a co-simulation using Ansys Motion and Ansys Maxwell captures the codependencies and complex interactions of magnetic latching in portable electronics.
- Core-loss dependent ROM for Induction Machines – frequency-dependent core-loss parameters are captured to define the time domain circuit to support system-level modeling and simulation for electrified powertrain design.
- A New Paradigm in Skew Modeling – ROM of a 2D Skew Design and HPC Skew Modeling for torque profile optimization