- This event has passed.
Ansys 2022 R2: What’s New in Ansys Fluent
September 8 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Attend this webinar to learn how Ansys Fluent enables more efficient and sustainable CFD simulations through GPU technology and open source access.
SEPTEMBER 8, 2022
11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
In 2022 R2, Ansys Fluent continues to make strides towards more efficient and sustainable computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations. This update includes significant advancements in GPU technology and open-source accessibility to increase productivity and reduce simulation time. This webinar will cover the main highlights for Fluent in this release.
- Substantially reduce simulation solve time and total power consumption using Fluent’s multi-GPU solver (beta). Results show that six high-end GPUs provide the same performance as more than 2,000 CPUs. This release has added support for transient flows, including scale resolving simulations (SRS), non-conformal interfaces (NCI), and moving reference frames (MRF).
- Automate processes, build custom workflows, craft customized solutions, and more with PyFluent, the open-source access to Fluent via Python.
- Efficient and automated structured meshing in the watertight geometry workflow reduces mesh cell count and solution solve time.
- Solutions for production and consumption of hydrogen, including a new Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) electrolysis model and validated hydrogen and hydrogen blend combustion models.
What you will learn
- See all the new major release features for Ansys Fluent in 2022 R2
- Reduce simulation solve time and power consumption with the multi-GPU solver in Fluent
- Build customer workflows and solutions with Fluent using Python
- Steve Defibaugh
- Giovanni Petrone