October 8 - October 13
Welcome to the 45th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
The Boeing Company is proud to host the 45th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA in the greater Seattle, WA, USA area from October 8-13, 2023. Boeing and co-host ETS-Lindgren cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
AMTA 2023 is the premier conference dedicated to the field of antenna & related measurements.
- Need to justify your attendance or convince your manager? Read this justification letter.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna measurements
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and measurement related products and services
- The latest innovations in antenna and RCS measurements
- Well-known leading companies related to antenna measurements products and services
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- A technical tour highlighting techniques related to the industry
- Unique social events in and around the Seattle area
- Daytime companion tours to local area highlights