- This event has passed.
5G Enabling a Connected World (Hillsboro)
October 4, 2019 @ 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
5G will create a fabric of connected devices, one that our world has never seen before. Learn how the semiconductor industry’s ecosystem is going to change, both as a provider and a consumer.
The SEMI Pacific Northwest Chapter invites you to listen to industry leaders who are at the forefront of the 5G wave.
Hear expert insights from the following companies:
- QORVO—KEYNOTE Kevin Schoenrock, Director of Strategy & Planning
- GARTNER—Bob Johnson, VP Analyst, Semiconductor and Electronics, Gartner Technology and Service Provider Research
- INTEL—Apostolos Papathanassiou, Senior Principal Engineer, Next Generation & Standards Organization, Intel Technology, Systems Architecture & Client Group
- QUALCOMM—James Misener, Senior Director, Product Management, Global C-V2X Ecosystem Lead
- VERIZON—Rick Woidyla, Business Development & Strategic Planning Manager