Specific duties include:
- Be responsible for building and leading a high-performance IC design team, owning the IC micro-architecture, package and test platform development, refining the EDA design flow
- Proficiency in logic design, simulation, synthesis, STA and testing
- Proficiency in Verilog and its simulation environment
- Good knowledge of IC design
- At least five years’ experience driving complex IC development projects, excellent communication skills and the uncanny ability to both lead and contribute in a cooperative team environment.
- Essential Qualifications: Must have BS degree with 8+ years of applicable experience, MS degree with 6+ years of applicable experience in electrical engineering, microelectronics, comparable engineering science or solid state physics.
- Essential that the individual demonstrates strong communication, verbal and written.
- Requires good communication skills in English.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.