ANSYS empowers the world’s most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next generation of engineers and technologists.
As an intern, you will help develop our industry-leading electromagnetic simulation software while gaining real experience in your field of study. You will work on a variety of impactful projects to help maintain, advance, and accelerate ANSYS products. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to build web-based tools supporting our software development process. This is a 40-hour per week paid position starting January 2023 and concluding April 2023.
- Develop new features for our web-based tools and resolve defects.
- Improve the look and feel of the web interfaces.
- Create scripts to automate developments tasks.
- Work closely with other developers to identify requirements and address their needs.
- Pursuing a MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to university after the completion of the internship program.
- Experience in programming in Java and Python.
- Experience with web development from front-end display to back-end business logic
- Experience with web application framework such as Flask and Django
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational database
- Knowledge in software stack for web applications
- Some knowledge in software development process and software development automation is preferred
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.