Date: May 29, 2020
Location: Concord, MA, US, 1742
ANSYS, Inc. seeks Software Developer II to work in Concord, MA.
- Build, deploy, test and support ANSYS Discovery products and infrastructure within both on premise and cloud-based environments.
- Manage build, testing, and distribution systems.
- Manage continuous integration system and VDI systems.
- Liaise with corporate build, testing and dev services teams.
- Automate deployment of the system for testing and production use, either on premise or in the cloud.
- Perform performance testing and optimization of the deployment.
- Actively participate in project planning, design brainstorm sessions and team meetings.
- Work with internal support and customer IT to help product installation and configuration.
- Collaborate with external partners and IT service providers.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field of study, and two (2) years of experience in a related position.
- Alternate Acceptable Education and Work Experience Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study, and five (5) years of experience in a related position.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- Windows, Linux and virtualization;
- C++/C# or Java programming languages;
- build and source code management tools such as TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins or Git;
- package and configuration management tool NuGET.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.