You will be in a position responsible for one or more of the following assignments:
- Develop SDKs including device drivers, middleware, and reference applications for designed chips.
- Provide SoC-level or board-level software solutions to facilitate customers’ secondary software development and mass production based on SDKs.
- Involved technical domains include computer vision, graphics, security, image processing, BT/WiFi, sensor, automatic drive, and artificial intelligence.
- Develop device drivers and software based on Android/Linux/Chromium /Windows/ FreeRTOS, etc. Conduct automation testing.
Candidates meeting two or more of the following criteria are preferred:
- Bachelor’s or above degree in majors such as computer science, communication engineering, information technologies, electronic engineering, work experience and rank are not limited.
- Familiar with at least one programming language (such as Java, Python, and C/C++). C/C++ or assembly language is preferred.
- Experienced with programming for at least one embedded processor architecture, such as ARM, DSP, and RISC-V.
- Familiar with machine learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow, and PyTorch, and other popular algorithms.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.