Website Mentor Graphics
Siemens seeks a talented individual to serve as a Sales Account Executive I in the USA. We are looking for a strong hunter with existing connections in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Owner Operator domains to find new business for Siemens software and services solutions.
Location: Houston TX preferred. Other locations acceptable with discussion.
Embrace the Siemens Sales Process to:
- Identify new prospects.
- Present our value proposition and tailor it for each prospect.
- Work with Presales and other groups to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Prospect for/Qualify leads.
- Develop, negotiate and close proposals.
- Process Domain understanding.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits outstanding sales process excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and upkeep etc.
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Challenger) and sales methodologies.
- Experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Education: BS/BA degree is required (degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering preferred); MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel (USA) based on customer demand – 35%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.