Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Testing and characterization of the advanced silicon circuits.
- Processing, analysis and visualization of measured data, synthesis of test reports.
- Troubleshooting of the systems in cooperation with the IP core design team.
- Design of test plans targeted at maximum coverage.
- Design of software for automated testing of the DUT and conducting pre-defined test scenarios, optimizing existing ones and designing new.
- Design of dedicated printed circuit boards (PCBs) oriented for testability and optimum conditions for the tested IC (signal/power integrity at extreme temperature conditions).
- Design, assembly and modification of the test systems.
- Undergraduate or BSc/MSc/Ph.D. degree in engineering field (microelectronics, electronics, telecommunication, etc.), or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of electronic engineering (preferably microelectronics), in preferably in the areas covering the company profile.
- Fluent English speaker (at least B2).
- Analytical mind, ability of effective troubleshooting, multidisciplinary skills.
- Self-motivated and communicative team-player.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Skills and knowledge in the area of high-speed, mixed-signal multilayer PCB design techniques towards SI, PI, EMC (Preferably using Keysight ADS tools + Altium Designer / Mentor PADS).
- Basic knowledge of RF circuits design and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in building and testing electronic devices.
- Knowledge of measurement techniques, instrumentation, mathematics, statistics.
- Fluency in use and remote control of advanced laboratory equipment.
- Programming skills, data analysis and visualization, instruments control (MATLAB / Python: Pandas / Seaborn / Matplotlib / SciPy / Jupyter).
- Knowledge of other tools: Jira, Git, Linux.
- Experience in design, assembly and startup of electronics systems.
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours are possible during education process
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Cooperation with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on the most advanced nanometer-scale microelectronics technologies
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.