For our growing business, we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as FPGA Design Engineer, who will contribute to the development and implementation of systems on FPGAs.
We are gearing up to serve a growing number of customers in an early-stage market for TSN Ethernet solutions (Time Sensitive Networking). We are in a constant dialogue with well-known global brands, who are already customers or who see us as a potential supplier. We are privileged that our unique solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung, and Fujisoft as our partners.
Position Content & Responsibilities
Comcores is looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as FPGA Design Engineer.
You will be a key contributor to the development of systems on FPGA boards. These systems could either be used for demonstration or/and test of our IP cores or they could be actual products. You will be doing design work, generating RTL, creating corresponding test plans and documentation, and applying your skills to verify complex designs until all required verification activities at system, and system/architecture levels are met. You will build experience about the specific FPGA’s you will be working with (Xilinx, Intel or Achronix).
You will be working closely with the rest of the Comcores team to ensure alignment with existing developments within the area as well as customers globally. When the designs are productized, you will be supporting customers to assure seamless integration in their projects
You will be doing design, develop, modify and evaluate FPGA designs for communication systems.
- Establishment of architecture and design specifications for systems
- Implementation of designs in VHDL/ Verilog
- Do initial bring-up and verification of designs/system
- Establishment of user guides and other documentation for design
- Integration support for the implementation
- You are an experienced FPGA Designer and hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree
- More than 3 years of working experience with FPGA’s, knowledge about SoC FPGA’s is an advantage
- Knowledge about Ethernet is an advantage
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your skills into action
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies.
- Written and spoken English at high level
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the position please contact:
R&D, Jorgen Carstensen at +45 60 13 89 39 or
HR, Anne-Marie Ussing at +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.