- This event has passed.
Wiring and Harness Design with VeSys Webinar
January 21, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
View this webinar to learn about the tool flow of VeSys and the benefits it can provide.
VeSys is a suite of wiring and harness design software tools created to be easy to use and support the whole flow from wiring to harness design. It provides numerous features and capabilities that help cut costs, time to market, and risk.
What You Will Learn
- How to update a wiring design
- How to verify changes with analysis
- How to synchronize a wiring and harness design
- How to update the harness design and generate reportsABOUT THE PRESENTER
Shane Skinner is Technical Marketing Engineer, working on the Capital, VeSys, and Solid Edge Wiring and Harness Design product lines at Mentor, a Siemens Business. Previously he worked for Mentor supporting the PCB design products, Xpedition and PADS. Shane graduated from Oregon State University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Systems Designers
- Harness Designers
- Engineering, Finance & IT Management