- This event has passed.
Webinar: Your Clear Path to Modernization: Future-Proofing Your Data Analytics Infrastructure
November 16 @ 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
30-minute Live Webinar | November 16, 2023
11:30 a.m. (India) | 1:00 p.m. (Bangkok) | 2:00 p.m. (Singapore) | 3:00 p.m. (Japan) | 4:00 p.m. (Brisbane)
10:00 a.m. (London) | 11:00 a.m. (Paris)
11:00 a.m. (Los Angeles) | 2:00 p.m. (New York)
*Live audio translation will be available in Japanese, Korean, Thai, French and Italian
In partnership with
Businesses across all sectors are facing significant challenges when it comes to modernizing their data analytics stack.
Terms like ‘data transformation’ and ‘infrastructure optimization’ are always used, but what does that mean? How do the people on the ground, like you, even begin to address how to approach the vast and nuanced projects related to modernization?
The most pressing question we hear from our customers is: How can we maintain investments made in legacy systems, like those created using SAS, and leverage modern platforms that offer new benefits and address issues like staff skills, open-source deployments, flexibility, and transition to the Cloud?
In this free 30-minute webinar, our experts will discuss:
- How to identify factors that impact reliability when looking at sizeable enterprise-wide modernization projects
- Real-life successful deployments and why our phased approach works for large organizations
- How you can leverage new Generative AI technologies safely and effectively
- How our technologies can help you build your unique competitive advantage without having to throw away investments made in legacy structures and systems
- How to accelerate your journey to the cloud
Why You Should Attend:
- Hear firsthand how other industry professionals have approached their modernization projects and addressed critical issues with data analytics solutions.
- Understand how to preserve your investment in business-critical applications by bringing modern analytics technologies into a coherent, future-proof platform.
- Learn how to address best the myriad of challenges that come with modernization – from staff skills and budget restraints to organizational friction
Global Director; BFSI
Throughout his career, Oliver has been instrumental in facilitating the adoption of cutting-edge software solutions, empowering organizations to unlock valuable insights from their data. In his current role at Altair, he works closely with large enterprise clients in the banking, financial service and insurance sectors to help them better utilize their data analytics portfolio and help them to plan for future needs.
Customer Success Manager
Andrew has spent many years within the IT sector where he has worked for a number of vendors including: SAS, IBM, HP, Digital, Micro Focus and Sequent where his focus has been around real world deployment of large scalable enterprise systems. In his current role at Analytium, he is working to help customers modernize large and small scale legacy data handling environments.