- This event has passed.
Webinar: Intro to Ansys Sherlock for Electronics Reliability
October 26 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Rand Simulation’s FEA (Structural) Consulting Engineer, Adam LeMay, will be presenting an introduction to Ansys Sherlock for electronics reliability for enhanced product designs via virtual testing (simulation).
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
– The environmental challenges that printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) designers face in today’s market
– Common failure modes associated with these harsh environmental conditions
– How Sherlock streamlines the process of generating a model for simulation from electronic computer-aided design (ECAD) data
– How Sherlock helps designers pinpoint potential weaknesses in their design with respect to their specific operating environment
– How Sherlock can integrate into a Multiphysics workflow to make more accurate reliability predictionsShare this post via: