- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Setup LiDAR Edge Cases and Metamodel Simulations in Ansys Speos
Join us on November 23, 2023, for a webinar demonstrating the capabilities of the Ansys Speos feature dedicated to LiDAR system applications and how to use the Reduced Order Model to set up simulations in different situations.
NOVEMBER 23, 2023
About this Webinar
This webinar will demonstrate the capabilities of the Ansys Speos feature dedicated to Lidar system applications and how to use the Reduced Order Model to set up simulations in different situations. From specific measurement targets to advanced edge cases with weather conditions, discover how to run Speos simulations to virtualize sensor testing.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Ansys Speos Lidar simulation
- DIN Standard LiDAR performances in an Ansys Speos Simulation
- Lidar metamodel setup using Ansys Speos and optiSLang
- Setup an edge case situation in difficult weather condition (fog)
Who Should Attend
Optical Engineer, Optomechanical Engineers, Engineering Management
- Benoit Heraud, Senior Application Engineer
- David Auger, Senior Application Engineer
- View Organizer Website