- This event has passed.
Webinar: Beyond Drive Test: Managing a Dynamic RF Environment
June 21, 2023 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Traditional drive testing uses highly specialized RF equipment and expertise to characterize deployments and issues in an area. It is limited, however, to only identifying issues only during the one or two hour period of the drive test and the location it takes place. If conditions change, they won’t be identified until the test is repeated. This webinar outlines a new real-time, continuous approach to capture and characterize transient events leading to more effective management of cross border interference, co-channel and adjacent channel interference, frequency planning, and more.
Key topics include:
- Managing cross border interference
- New approach to frequency planning
- Protecting your spectrum assets
- Characterizing transient interference and environmental conditions
- Optimizing technology deployment strategies