Virtual Engineering Week is bringing a full week of best-in-class education to the global design, engineering, and manufacturing communities. Join us each morning to hear from medical device industry professionals during the Medtech Mornings series, and in the afternoons to learn from engineering and manufacturing experts in areas like 3D printing, smart manufacturing, packaging, materials and sustainability, and career development.
Engage with Suppliers, Industry Leaders, and Peers
Start each day getting insights and inspiration from industry leaders including ASME, Medical Alley, IoPP, SPE, and the Mayo Clinic.
5 Days of Free Education
From Medtech Mornings to Manufacturing Afternoons, choose from 100+ sessions covering digital health, 3D printing, smart manufacturing, packaging, sustainability and more.
Source the latest tech from hundreds of suppliers spanning medtech, automation, design, packaging, plastics and quality.
Share this post via:
Get a look at the latest products and solutions during the daily Innovation Power Hour, Tech Theater, and Product Showcases.
Give your resume a boost with sessions dedicated to career development in engineering, design and manufacturing.
Make new AI-driven connections all week to find solutions and grow your business. See how it works below.
For the first time, we’re bringing the expo floor to you. Within the virtual booths, explore the following options:
- Easily book a 1:1 video meeting or live text chat with booth staff
- Watch exhibitor product demos
- See the suppliers’ latest products and technologies and access whitepapers
- Learn what educational session(s) the supplier is hosting
The more that you explore the exhibition hall, the more the AI-powered technology will recommend similar suppliers and products to you.
Networking Is the Center of It All
Strong relationships are always essential. Although thousands will be in the virtual audience for Engineering Week, we’ve made it’s easy to make the right connections thanks to our partnership with Swapcard, a state-of-the-art virtual platform. Features include:
- An algorithm-driven “matchmaking” function to connect professionals using sophisticated artificial intelligence.
- A “book a meeting” feature on supplier profiles for easy scheduling. Simply choose a time slot and you’re in.
- A Q&A box to get your questions answered from speakers in real time. You can also up-vote/down-vote questions from others.
- In-platform messaging for easy emailing with experts, peers, and suppliers.
- An easy-to-use screensharing function to talk through documents and other items in your 1:1 calls.