- This event has passed.
TSMC Japan OIP Ecosystem Forum
October 24 @ 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Date: Tuesday, October 24
Time: 9:30a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Venue: Grand Hyatt Tokyo
6-10-3, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Registration will be closed on 10/16. Seats are limited.
VoD (Video on Demand) will be available starting from November 16, 2023
Registration will close on 11/7, 2023.
- Emerging advanced node design challenges and corresponding design flows and methodologies for N2, N3/N3E/N3P/N3AE, N4/N4P, N5/N5A, N6/N6e/N6RF/N7, N12e, and N22
- Latest updates on TSMC 3DFabric™ chip stacking and advanced packaging processes, InFO, CoWoS®, and SoIC, 3DFabric Alliance, and 3Dblox™ standard, plus innovative 3Dblox-based design enablement technologies and solutions, targeting HPC, AI/ML, and mobile applications
- Comprehensive design solutions for specialty technologies enabling ultra-low power, ultra-low voltage, analog migration, RF, mmWave, and automotive designs targeting 5G, automotive, and IoT designs
- Ecosystem specific TSMC reference flow implementations, P&R optimization, machine learn-ing to improve design quality and productivity, and cloud-based design solutions
- Successful , real-life applications of design technologies and IP solutions from TSMC’s Open Innovation Platform® Ecosystem members and TSMC customers to speed up time-to-design and time-to-market
Share this post via: