- This event has passed.
The 2019 Material Intelligence Seminar and ANSYS Granta User Meeting
Maximize value from materials IP
From materials test data to design and application information, how do you ensure materials knowledge is captured, applied, and re-used?
Empower Simulation, and Design
Find out how to deliver accurate, consistent materials data direct into your PLM, CAD, and simulation software.
Connect islands of materials knowledge
How can a single source of materials information help you create better products? See how to avoid inconsistencies, inaccuracies, and wasted effort.
Improve Additive Manufacturing
Discover how to ensure traceability, capture data for powders, materials, and parts, and understand process parameters and their impact on performance.
Avoid business risk
Learn how to base decisions on robust data about materials and specifications – avoid risks, e.g., related to restricted substances or supply issues.
Hear from industry speakers
Meet industry speakers, who have implemented materials information technology. Previous speakers include Rolls-Royce and Jaguar Land Rover.
- Airbus Helicopters, Cyrielle Gendre – Engineer, Green Technologies and Coatings
- CEA, Alexandre Michau – Research Engineer, Materials and Processes
- Rolls-Royce, Amandeep Mhay – Specialist, Materials
What does it take to achieve material intelligence?
This Seminar is open to anyone with an interest in materials information and its applications in areas including: additive manufacturing, materials engineering, the digital twin, product development, the supply chain, quality, purchasing, warranty, and meeting environmental and regulatory objectives. Share problems and experiences with colleagues from other engineering enterprises, hear and discuss industry cases studies, and ask questions about the latest materials information technology and best practice.
- Learn how effective management and use of information about engineering materials saves time and cost, enables innovation, and reduces risk
- Hear practical examples from speakers in industry: how implementing ‘material intelligence’ is delivering business benefit to organizations like yours
- See demonstrations of the latest materials software, including new tools to manage the workflows associated with materials data.
Granta Design User Meeting–Afternoon
This event is open to current users of GRANTA MI or CES Selector software. In addition to providing training on how to get the most from the software, the UGM is the ideal forum for networking and sharing experiences with other users, learning about the latest software developments and planned enhancements, asking questions about best practice, and providing your feedback and input to the Granta development team.
- Learn how to get more from Granta tools for materials information management, and materials decision-making
- Hear about the latest and future product developments
- Share experience with other users and get your questions answered by Granta experts
- Meet the Granta Product Management team and give feedback and key requirements
- See how the Granta user community benefits from Granta joining the ANSYS family.
What did Previous attendees think?
“Very interesting discussions with members from the industry”
“Very useful to network with like-minded companies”
“Excellent seminar, very well organized and presented information”
“The UK User Group meeting is the perfect form for giving key stakeholder colleagues an in-depth introduction to GRANTA MI”
The ANSYS Granta team will be staying at the Mercure Paris Porte d’Orléans Hotel. This hotel is a short 5-10 min walk from the venue.
Mercure Paris Porte d’Orléans Hotel
13 rue Francois Ory
Granta User Dinner (closed to users only)
Cucina Mutualité (https://www.cucina-mutualite.com/en/)
Tuesday, Nov 19
7pm – sit-down