April 3 - April 5
The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision-makers from the sea services together for an annual innovative, educational, professional event located in the heart of Washington, D.C.
Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
At Sea-Air-Space, our exhibitors and attendees experience:
- Numerous networking and business-generating opportunities with policy-makers, purchasing agents and end users.
- Guided VIP tours of the exhibit floor, linking customers directly to suppliers.
- Professional development opportunities with the most up-to-date information regarding the current state of the defense industry as well as a vision of the future.
- Dynamic luncheon and keynote speakers provide an open forum to fully disclose up-to-the-minute information and paint a realistic picture of the future.
Sea-Air-Space permits attendance in the following qualified categories:
- Active-duty, reserve and retired U.S. military.
- U.S. federal, state and local government employees.
- Members of Congress and congressional staff members.
- Representatives of foreign embassies, government and military.
- Representatives of non-exhibiting defense industry companies.
- Representatives of exhibiting companies.
- Navy League members.
- Invited guests of the Navy League.