- This event has passed.
Large Assembly Tips & Tricks in Ansys Mechanical Workshop
August 11, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
August 11, 2020
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PDT)
Join Ansys for a virtual workshop focused on large assembly structural analysis and platform integration using Ansys Mechanical and additional tools in the Ansys Structural product portfolio.Attendees will learn how to manage large assemblies containing many parts, and how to effectively use the Ansys Mechanical ease-of-use features to reduce preprocessing times; ultimately increasing analysis efficiency. Attendees will be guided through the Ansys Mechanical workflow starting from CAD through extracting useful results such as mechanical stresses and strains, deformations, and fatigue life. The goal of this workshop will be to empower designers and analysts alike to leverage Ansys technology efficiently, enabling productivity, effectiveness, and a better understanding of design considerations earlier in the product life cycle. Whether you are new to simulation or an expert Ansys Mechanical user, this workshop will be valuable to learn about the latest technologies and best practices.
This workshop will include demonstrations of:
- 3D Assembly Modeling
- Importing CAD into the Ansys Workbench Environment and generating a Finite Element Model using Ansys Mechanical
- Using Ansys Mechanical ease-of-use features to obtain high-fidelity results with reduced model set-up time
- Ansys SpaceClaim to save time on geometry preparation and finite element meshing
- Demonstration of Stress, Vibration, and Thermal analysis of large assemblies
- Static Structural Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Steady-state Thermal Analysis
Space is limited. Register now to reserve your spot.