- This event has passed.
Keysight SatCom Systems Design Workshop – Los Angeles
September 12 @ 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Are you designing and deploying end-to-end SatCom systems?
Find out how we can help you with product development and compliance at the upcoming SatCom Systems Design Workshop. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- REVIEW design and end-to-end complete satellite link simulation.
- CONNECT with our experts on next-gen SatCom topics.
- EXPERIENCE application demos that help you overcome the latest test challenges.
8:30 – 9:30 am – Registration – Check In
9:30 – 9:45 am – Opening Remarks
9:45 – 11:00 am
- Link Budget
- Accurate Modeling of RF Subsystems and Antenna
- Design of RF Subsystems
- Designing Antenna Array
11:00 – 11:15 am – Coffee Break
11:15 – 12:30 pm
- Generation and Analysis of Modulated Signals
- STK Link
- Interference Analysis
12:30 – 1:30 pm – Lunch
1:30 – 2:50 pm
- Leveraging Modeling and Simulation into Physical World Stimulus and Analysis: Utilize SatCom link dynamics to inform modeling, simulation, and hardware-in-the-loop satellite link emulation.
2:50 – 3:00 pm – Closing Remarks
3:00 – 3:30 pm – One-on-One meetings with a Keysight expert (Optional)