ICAESE 2024 (International Conference on Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics)
June 20 - June 21
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
18. International Conference on Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Automotive Embedded Systems and Electronics. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Embedded Hardware and Software Design of Omnidirectional Autonomous Robotic Platform Suitable for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Testing with Focus on Modularity and Safety
Ondřej Lufinka, Jan Kadeřábek, Juraj Prstek, Jiří Skála, Kamil Kosturik
- Evaluation of Model-Based Code Generation for Embedded Systems–Mature Approach for Development in Evolution
Nikolay P. Brayanov, Anna V. Stoynova
- A Study of Recent Contribution on Simulation Tools for Network-on-Chip
Muthana Saleh Alalaki, Michael Opoku Agyeman
- An Implementation of a Configurable UART-to-Ethernet Converter
Jungho Moon, Myunggon Yoon
- Parametrization of Piezoelectric Vibration Energy Harvesters for Low Power Embedded Systems
Yannick Verbelen, Tim Dekegel, Ann Peeters, Klara Stinders, Niek Blondeel, Sam De Winne, An Braeken, Abdellah Touhafi
- Towards a Framework for Embedded Weight Comparison Algorithm with Business Intelligence in the Plantation Domain
M. Pushparani, A. Sagaya
- An Optimal Steganalysis Based Approach for Embedding Information in Image Cover Media with Security
Ahlem Fatnassi, Hamza Gharsellaoui, Sadok Bouamama
- Development of a Computer Vision System for the Blind and Visually Impaired Person
Roselyn A. Maaño
- Development of 3D Laser Scanner for Robot Navigation
A. Emre Ozturk, Ergun Ercelebi
- Embedded Systems Energy Consumption Analysis Through Co-modelling and Simulation
José Antonio Esparza Isasa, Finn Overgaard Hansen, Peter Gorm Larsen
- A Microcontroller Implementation of Model Predictive Control
Amira Abbes Kheriji, Faouzi Bouani, Mekki Ksouri, Mohamed Ben Ahmed
- Application of Formal Methods for Designing a Separation Kernel for Embedded Systems
Kei Kawamorita, Ryouta Kasahara, Yuuki Mochizuki, Kenichiro Noguchi
- A Simulator for Robot Navigation Algorithms
Michael A. Folcik, Bijan Karimi
- Web Based Remote Access Microcontroller Laboratory
H. Çimen, İ. Yabanova, M. Nartkaya, S. M. Çinar
- A Modified Spiral Search Algorithm and Its Embedded System Architecture Design
Nikolaos Kroupis, Minas Dasygenis, Dimitrios Soudris, Antonios Thanailakis