- This event has passed.
Image Sensors Europe 2020
Image Sensors will take place in London, UK, 11-12 March 2020 and offers end-users in all the main applications, camera system suppliers, sensor design houses and technology developers, optics suppliers the chance to:
- Network with over 240 attendees from across the image sensing value chain
- Hear from companies who are leaders in the sensors market, includingSony, Basler, Samsung, Panasonic, Harvest Imaging, ST Microelectronics and more
- Gain a comprehensive overview of future trends within the industry through our 2020 programme to ensure you stay ahead of the competition – Soon to be announced!
- Attend the 4th Annual Image Sensors Europe Awards as part of the day one evening networking drinks – Submit your nomination today
- Extend learnings with the option of attending two pre-conference workshops to be confirmed shortly.
Image Sensors established and held its first conference in 2007, and has since grown to be the key annual Image Sensors technical and business conference.
Image Sensors attracts a wide range of companies from across the digital imaging supply chain. From end users in all the main applications to camera system suppliers, sensor design houses and technology developers, optics suppliers, chip foundries, as well as testing, calibration and other peripheral services. This event focuses on technical aspects of image sensors, placing the innovations and technology in a business context.
Together, Image Sensors, IS Auto, IS Americas, IS Auto Americas, and IS Auto Asia unite globally recognised experts from across the digital imaging supply chain for high calibre discussions and face-to-face networking opportunities that you will not find in any other event in the market. Building on the success year after year, the programme is in production and we are proud to have some of the world’s foremost experts on the Programme Committee for this event.