- This event has passed.
IESA Vision Summit 2024
January 24 - January 25
Accelerating design to manufacturing ecosystem in electronics and semiconductors
India’s electronics manufacturing is poised to surge to $300 billion by 2026, transitioning from import dependence to an export-driven model while satisfying growing domestic demand. Semiconductor design and manufacturing ecosystem is the crucial catalyst for this growth, creating substantial opportunities for both local and global companies. While some Industry giants have committed investments, many companies are in advanced discussions. Government policies and the domestic design ecosystem are playing pivotal roles in expediting the roadmap, positioning India as the Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) destination of the decade with greater value addition.
- Over two days, experts across various domains will share their vision, future trends and tech insights
- 1000+ Delegates
- 60+ Top Industry Leaders from across the globe
- 25+ Top Government officials and policy makers
- Multiple State pavilions with their deep tech, MSME and Start-up ecosystem
- Incubators and their ecosystem
- 80+ exhibitors to showcase the latest products, innovations, and embedded electronics solutions
- Industry report launches
- Policy announcements from participating states
- Industry & Innovation Awards