- This event has passed.
Guidance of ISO 26262 to Semiconductors
September 14 - September 17
New Date: 14 – 17 September 2020 | Detroit, MI
Due to the risk associated with the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided to postpone this conference to September, as the safety and wellbeing of our customers, partners, and employees is our highest priority.
Welcome Letter from Chairman for our Guidance of ISO 26262 to Semiconductors USA Conference
This conference is dedicated to the semiconductor industry and will tackle safety challenges in the automotive industry
- Get an overview on the most relevant safety standards at our Focus Day
- Discuss the challenges with software safety
- Cost optimized strategies for Functional Safety
- Get inspired by aviation and railway industry safety
- How to best manage safety and security jointly