- This event has passed.
Tomorrow’s Technology Begins Here
The electronics industry is shooting upwards like a rocket — the market for electrical systems will reach nearly $1,680 billion by the end of 2019 — but what’s providing the fuel? And how can you reach new heights along with it?
DesignCon has the answers.
This January, North America’s largest chip, board, and systems event, DesignCon, returns to Silicon Valley for its 25th year. The premier educational conference and technology exhibition, this three-day event brings together the brightest minds across the high-speed communications and semiconductor industries who are looking to engineer the technology of tomorrow.
DesignCon is your rocket to the future. Ready to come aboard?
A Systematic Approach to Learning
As the rate of technical innovation continues to increase, so will the need for practical insights and solutions. Immerse yourself in the expertly curated DesignCon conference curriculum, created by engineers for engineers. With 100+ sessions spanning 14 tracks, DesignCon 2020’s conference program covers all aspects of electronic design, including signal & power integrity, high-speed serial design, and machine learning.
From foundational to applicational, topics and areas of coverage include:
- Signal and power integrity
- System co-design: model and simulation
- Applying test and measurement methodology
- IBIS-AMI model generation, validation, and simulation strategies
- Materials & processing for PCBs, modules & packages
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and interference (EMI)
- Artificial intelligence
- Connectivity (5G)
- I/O interface design
- Machine learning
Get More From the Floor
Enter DesignCon with questions; leave with ideas, expertise, and practical know-how from expert speakers and 175+ suppliers on our expo floor:
- Extensive networking opportunities for engineers, executives, and brand managers
- Live demos on the show floor
- Career guidance from the region’s industry giants and next-gen startups
- Free education and insights at Chiphead Theater
- Keynote presentations by visionaries
Who Should Attend
With more than 175 exhibiting companies, a 14-track educational conference, and opportunities to network with 5,000 industry professionals, DesignCon remains the destination for chip, board, and systems design engineers who aim to stay ahead in the industry. The premier educational conference and technology exhibition for electronics design engineers in high-speed communications and semiconductors, this must-attend event will provide attendees with industry-critical education in the heart of electronics innovation — Silicon Valley.